The Ultra Low Freezers are specifically designed and suitable for Research Laboratories, Blood Banks, Biological and Industrial applications. The Ultra Low Freezers are high-tech units incorporating revolutionary cascade cooling system giving advantage to the users of rapid pull down of temperature up to - 80°C.
These units are available in horizontal or vertical versions. Constructed of double walls, the exterior is made of sheet steel. The inner chamber is made of stainless steel. The unit is mounted on castor wheels for ease of mobility.
Salient Features: • Temperature range ( -40°C to -80°C) in AC room.
• Stainless steel inner chamber
• Extremely efficient PUF insulation to minimize heat loss
• High-tech solid state digital indicator-cum-controller with audio visual alarm
• Counter balanced door
• Inside acrylic doors to avoid temperature loss
• Microprocessor based temperature control system with Centronics interface for keeping hard copy of Temperature, Time & Date
• Seven days circular chart recorder
• RS-485 interface to personal computer for multiple networking of freezers
Internal Dimension W x D x H (mm)
400 x 400 x 580
510 x 510 x 730
480 x 355 x 480
935 x 355 x 480
W x D x H (mm)
645 x 850 x 1450
760 x 940 x 1575
1270 x 610 x 990
1740 x 610 x 1000
-40ºC to -80ºC
Inner Chamber Material
Stainless Steel 304 (AlSl Grade, Non Corrosive, Non Magnetic)